Monday, November 23, 2009

{my wedding pictures have arrived!}

i've been eagerly awaiting for my CD of wedding & engagement photos from my awesome photographer, Stephanie Williams, and they have arrived! we were married at the La Venta Inn, a beautiful inn overlooking the ocean on the Palos Verdes peninsula. what was most important to me on that day {other than the obvious of professing our love and commitment to each other in front of God and our friends/family}? well good food of course! i wanted happy guests with happy tummies and happy memories and i think La Venta Inn fulfilled all of these wishes. the site is catered by the New York Food Company and the food was awesome for wedding food! haha. our appetizers included beef short ribs, lamb lollipops in a soy apricot glaze, and mini cups of tomato soup topped with a grilled cheese {cuteness! um, can i say that about my own wedding? *giggle*}. our 3 course lunch including a mixed green salad, chilean sea bass, and chicken roulade, and finished with a red velvet cupcake and candy bar!


getting married to my hubs was one of the most wonderful days of my life {so cliche right? but so true for me}. the best combination possible: a beautiful wedding day, surrounded by friends and family whom i love dearly, and the most wonderful blessing of an amazing man that i will be sharing the rest of my life with...{tear}

if you have any questions about my vendors or anything about the wedding as i continue to post pics, send me a comment and i'll be more than happy to share my experience with you since most of our stuff was do-it-yourself :)

my dress: Renella de Fina (Loved it!!)
bridesmaid dresses: Ann Taylor
photographer: Stephanie Williams (beautiful pics)
site: La Venta Inn (their website is a bit antiquated...)
videographer: Elysium (check out their demo video. mind blowing)
florist: Be Buds (the nicest florist ever! i loooved my flowers that day)

No comments:

Post a Comment